It is currently 20-10-2017 06:32

Guccifer 2.0 introduced a new batch of documents of the democratic party of the USA at the conference on cyber security

Guccifer 2.0 introduced a new batch of documents of the democratic party of the USA at the conference on cyber security

by sigismund » 2016-09-14 11:54:06

on behalf of hacker conference The Future of Cyber Security Europe 2016 was made by the mediator.

On Tuesday, September 13, hacker Guccifer 2.0, which claimed responsibility for hacking into computer networks of the National Committee of the US Democratic party, spoke at a cybersecurity conference The Future of Cyber Security Europe 2016 in London. Hacker was not present in person but his name was made by the facilitator, one of the organizers of the event, according to Forbes.

Brokered Guccifer 2.0 have provided a link to another batch stolen from the PDM documents a total volume of 500 MB and the password for access. Forbes reporters managed to obtain the data. The analysis showed, among other things, stolen the archive contains image, supposedly showing the operation of the IT infrastructure of the US Democratic party, and files related to financial activity.

According to Guccifer 2.0, the documents also demonstrate the deployment of PDM software, NGP VAN. According to the hacker, vulnerabilities in this software enabled him to carry out an attack and steal the documents.

Qoute:"How I broke into the democratic party? Now you know this is the wrong question. Who made it so I could crack the democratic party, that is the question. I think the answer is already known – it is company NGP VAN, the control network of the democratic party. Who is really responsible for the leak is their Director STU Trevelyan. Them full of holes, and you knew about it even before it became known about me," said Guccifer 2.0.

Currently any evidence that the hack was done by exploiting vulnerabilities in NGP VAN, was not found. Company representatives provided a Forbes link to the publication information security company ThreatConnect, according to which, the statement Guccifer 2.0 there are clear inconsistencies.
sigismund
moderators
Депозит: 0 BTC

Rating: 5