It is currently 22-08-2017 10:16

The Chinese government block VPN services on the eve of the G20 Summit

The Chinese government block VPN services on the eve of the G20 Summit

by seo_worker » 2016-08-26 09:53:36

4-5 September 2016 in China, in the city of Hangzhou will host the summit of "Big twenty", which includes 20 countries, representing the largest national economy in the world. Representatives of the service Seed4.Me told ] [that ahead of the summit, the Chinese government launched a massive campaign against VPN services.

August 23, 2016 for Seed4.Me was hit by DDoS. According to the provider protection company, have the attack capacity of over 300 Gbps of UDP — or rather, "UDP amplification spoofing", that is, the service has been attacked by a botnet is not a classic, and a variety of dedicated servers with a huge TV.

Qoute:"And access to our servers started to block, and not as before, — say the representatives of the Seed4.Me. In 2015 the Chinese government, or rather the largest Telecom operators in the country, China Telecom and China Mobile, have used DNS spoofing (poisoning) to block access to sites VPN providers and VPN nodes. Now providers aggressive "cut" L2TP, IPSec and OpenVPN immediately after the connection is tested with the help of our app, and telnet. The most common error for users on Windows: "807 the Network connection computer to the VPN server interrupted"".

The problem, of course, has not only Seed4.Me. Representatives of the service claim that other popular VPN providers now also not work in China. These data come from the company's customers: many users in China use several VPN services, to avoid total isolation from the outside world.

Also in the last two weeks in the App Store at the request of "vpn" in the tops, a host of unemployed same type of VPN applications from China, while running applications fell in the results, plus they increased pressure by the moderators iTunes. On this basis, in Seed4.Me assume that the power of China or the "found hole" in iTunes, or enlisted the support of Apple in the fight against VPN applications that allow users to enter blocked in China, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and other sites.

seo_worker
users
Депозит: 0.005 BTC

Rating: 2